jeudi 15 mai 2014
La Glossy box en photo So glad I received these two items in my @ipsy glambag ❤️ I wanted to try out the @heyhoneyskincare honey peel mask.Following the website directions I applied a moisturizer beforehand I used @purlisse pur-moist hydra balance moisturizer, LOVE ❤️ it felt so light, has a nice scent to it and my skin felt refreshed. I applied a thin layer of the honey mask, allowed it to dry, peeled it off (and freaked my son out lol)! After I applied a bit more moisturizer and done no joke my face feels so soft, I should get at least 2 more uses out of the sample I received, Remember ipsters receive 20% off sitewide at Hey Honey and 30% off at Pur-lisse 💁 #ipsy #heyhoney #purlisse #motd #potd #fotd #makeup #maquillaje #face #bestoftheday #makeuplove #makeupporn #makeupaddict #beauty #beautyblogger #cosmetics #review #ipsy #birchbox #glossybox #texas #sephora #ulta #girly #girlythings #skincare #fabu_lizz par fabu_lizz
Libellés :
avis,
box,
box beaute,
coffret beaute,
discoverycommerce,
femmes,
glossy,
glossybox,
marketing,
mode,
ouverture box,
photo,
surprise,
test
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)

Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire